Skincare to have bright white skin, attracting all eyes is what women of any age, anywhere want. Today, the standard of beautiful skin extends to soft, vibrant skin and, importantly, healthy pink and white, not weak white skin before. To have such skin is really not easy, you need a scientific skincare schedule, need to persevere for a long time, and use quality skincare products. One of them is not to mention face toner for glowing skin, an indispensable product in skincare.
So now let’s continue to learn about whitening cosmetics, and today will be face toner for glowing skin. In this article, we will answer the questions about how to choose the best face toner for glowing skin, and there is a list of the best face toner for glowing skin, the best skin whitening treatment for glowing skin. you can choose.
Top 10 best face toner for glowing skin
Here are the 10 best face toner for glowing skin. We listed for you to decide when buying toner for glowing skin, please read the article together!
1. MARIO BADESCU Glycolic Acid Toner
Glycolic Acid Toner is an acid skin balancing water that not only hydrates, balances the skin’s pH but also helps to effectively exfoliate dead cells, giving you bright and soft skin. In particular, Glycolic Acid is derived from sugar cane, has the ability to stimulate collagen production, increase elasticity, smooth skin, and smooth wrinkles on the skin. In addition, the essence of grapefruit and aloe vera cleans dead skin and tightens pores.
2. SON&PARK Beauty Water
The packaging of Son & Park toner takes its label as “Simple Perfect”. Therefore, the bottle body is made of translucent transparent plastic that can see the amount of product inside. Simple but still elegant and luxurious. On the list of the best toners for dry skin, this product also has many uses, so the ingredients table is quite diverse:
- Willow bark extract has the effect of exfoliating and reducing red bumps
- Extracts of fresh orange peel, lavender, and papaya provide moisture to the skin, making it smooth and soft
- Note, the product contains alcohol, although the content is very small, so if you are allergic to alcohol, you should consider it before using
3. Muji Light Toning Water Toner
The transparent, liquid, and lightweight liquid extracted from the pure water flowing from the cliffs of Iwate Prefecture helps you to pamper and pat your sensitive, irritated skin. Besides, the benign vegetable extract will help soothe your skin. Hyaluronic Acid provides essential moisture, limiting excess oil secretion, sebum.
4. Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
The special feature of this product is its liquid-transparent texture, giving it a cool feeling when applied to the skin. This is an alcohol-free, fragrance-free toner that is suitable for sensitive and irritated skin. In addition, the witch hazel in the product helps disinfect and the chamomile extract has a safe anti-inflammatory effect.
5. SOME-BY-MI AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner
Products from Some By Mi brand of Korea, AHA BHA PHA Miracle Toner, are quite prominent in the list of the best toners for acne skin by brightening, smooth and smooth skin after 30 days. If the AHA exfoliates the skin, the BHA reduces the amount of oil and dirt, the PHA provides the necessary moisture to the skin. In addition, the product also contains natural nutrients such as:
- Tea tree tea has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and skin-soothing properties
- Hazelnuts help shrink pores, remove dead cells
- Golden bird nest extract and lotus flower have a purifying and moisturizing effect on the skin
6. Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner
The chamomile toners from Kiehl’s have become legendary in the world of beauty. Not only helps the skin dry, clean the oil, in the mixture, there are also fresh petals with Allantoin to help inhibit bacteria, soothe and reduce skin inflammation. Possessing a perfect pH of 5.5, the product helps maintain moisture in the skin, reducing inflammation.
7. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
Pore Perfecting Toner Dickinson’s Yellow Label Original Witch Hazel is extracted from witch hazel and 14% alcohol. This is an alcohol created naturally from the fermentation of grains, it will not dry out the skin, but it will also help moisturize the skin.
Dickinson rose water is formulated specifically for the facial area. The purpose of this toner is to balance the pH of the skin, regulate the amount of oil, have a natural astringent, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory effect.
8. Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
Hada Labo is a cosmetic brand under the Rohto Japanese pharmaceutical company with more than 100 years of experience. The company has a wide variety of skincare and nurturing products, including dry skin. Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion has an excellent cleansing and moisturizing effect that all dry skin desires through the slogan “One drop of water carries the ocean”.
9. ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Toner
With dry and sensitive skin, cleansing and hydration are two of the most essential tasks of a toner product, because the simpler the ingredients, the less likely it is that the ingredients will cause undesirable reactions of sensitive dry skin. Isntree’s Hyaluronic Acid Toner does this for the skin with its safe formulation and pure natural ingredients.
10. Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is a product of KLAIRS brand specializing in providing products specifically for sensitive skin and needing repair with a beautiful ingredient table that is loved by beauty bloggers. For dry skin in need of care, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is the “true love”.
How to choose the best face toner for glowing skin
For dry skin
Dry skin is relatively susceptible to aging, less oily, and prone to dryness when affected by the environment. Because dry skin is easy to peel, skin cells are oxidized leading to premature aging skin, pigmentation, crow’s feet …
In addition, this is also considered to be sensitive skin prone to irritation. So, what to pay attention to when choosing toners for this skin:
- Prioritize to choose products with moisturizing properties, good moisture for the skin of the face.
- Use products with antibacterial properties, deep cleansing, and gently exfoliate the skin.
- Prioritize products that do not contain alcohol or low alcohol content, avoid irritating and dehydrating the skin.
- Toner should have ingredients good for dry skin such as aloe vera, chamomile, rose, lavender …
For acne-prone skin
If you have acne-prone skin, priority should be given to toners that have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and deep cleansing properties. Because these acne marks will cause scarring and loss of aesthetics for the face. Some notes for you to choose toner for this skin:
- Since you have acne-prone skin, it is easy to be sensitive and irritated, so choose toners with natural ingredients and herbal extracts.
- Products with a good pH balance are preferred.
- Choose a toner that has a thin, light texture and is easily absorbed into the skin without causing greasy, uncomfortable.
- Prioritize toners for oily skin with the following ingredients: tea tree, lavender, green tea, salicylic acid …
For combination skin
Combination skin is oily skin in the T-zone and dry skin in other areas of the face. This type of skin is very “difficult to pamper”, especially when the weather changes. In summer, oil can be poured easily, but in winter, it is easy to dry and peel.
- Priority is given to toner lines that have good oil control and moisturizing capabilities.
- Products with natural ingredients such as aloe vera, rose, lavender, chamomile … to balance skin pH and moisture.
For normal skin
Congratulations, you are fortunate to have the most “benign” and healthiest skin. With this skin group, choosing toners is easy. But before buying, it is necessary to note the following issues:
- If you want to alkaline oil and balance pH, you need the ingredients: rose, chamomile, hazelnut.
- If you want moisture and nutrients, choose products that contain sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, and natural extracts.
For sensitive skin
Oily skin, dry skin, or combination skin is not the most difficult skin to indulge but sensitive skin. Not only toner, but any cosmetics that need to “put” on the face must be carefully considered.
With this skin type, you should choose toners for mildly sensitive skin and note the following issues:
- The finished product does not contain alcohol, chemicals, synthetic flavors.
- Prioritize ingredients extracted from nature such as herbs, aloe vera, blood vegetables, rice water.
- Before using, try the product on young skin like the chin for 2-3 days. If there is any sign of itching, stop immediately.
- If you are more cautious, you can seek advice from experts and dermatologists.
Above are the top 10 toners for oily skin, dry skin, and sensitive skin that I want to introduce to you.
The experience I have to review is partly used by me and partly thanks to my friends, so sometimes the information I review is not 100% correct because each person has a skin and different sites.
So I hope you only see my article as a point of view, a new piece of advice.
In the future, I will spend more time adding other toners.